Slow cooker thanksgiving - Spiru tein whey cookies & cream.
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
- The expression of gratitude, esp. to God
- grace: a short prayer of thanks before a meal; "their youngest son said grace"
- Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. While perhaps religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday.
- (in North America) An annual national holiday marked by religious observances and a traditional meal including turkey. The holiday commemorates a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621, and is held in the US on the fourth Thursday in November. A similar holiday is held in Canada, usually on the second Monday in October
- fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
The turkey finally fit in the crockpot with a little urging. Seasoned with fresh rosemary & oregano, garlic, dijon mustard and lemon juice.
My aunt always brings something fun on Thanksgiving. This year she brought us her homemade panetonne and a Gourmet Slow Cooker cookbook.
chocolate chip peanut butter cookie recipes
cook chill foods
captain cook holidays
slow cooker barbecue chicken
dane cook boston
dane cook forward
what temperature to cook a turkey
aluminum cookie sheets
how to cook ribs
Post a comment
| HOME |