Make A Cookbook Fundraiser : Play Cook Games : Induction Cooktop Prices.
- someone who solicits financial contributions
- a social function that is held for the purpose of raising money
- A fundraiser is an event or campaign whose primary purpose is to raise money for a cause. See also: fundraising. A fundraiser can also be an individual or company whose primary job is to raise money for a specific charity or non-profit organization.
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
IMG_6354: When I was little, there were a handful of treats that my Grandma Fran made every year for Christmas, and one of them was chewy gingersnap cookies. When I grew up I tried to make gingersnaps but the recipe I tried was not good - the cookies turned out too crisp. The second recipe I tried was not sweet enough. Because Grandma Fran died when I was in junior high school, I had to try four different recipes for gingersnaps before I found one that was just perfect. As a note: don't bother buying cookbooks at the bookstore, buy the cookbooks that they sell as fundraisers at small, rural churches - they contain all the recipes for the food you loved best when you were young :)
In high school I used to make a yummy fried chicken with cinnamon in the breading. My mom liked the recipe so much she submitted it to a fundraiser cookbook. Since I no longer eat corn or wheat I made an oven-fried, gluten-free, chicken nugget version. The results were more than satisfactory!
solar slow cooker
slow cooker chicken rice casserole
easy cook cookbook
sugar free fat free cookie recipes
slow cooker dessert recipes
cookworks slow cooker manual
recipe oatmeal cranberry cookies
history of the oreo cookie
icing decorating christmas cookies
abc cookie cutters
Post a comment
| HOME |